Become a Computer Technician
This course is designed to prepare students for industry endorsed exam and a job as a Pc Hardware technician. Its contents are as follows:
- To build the computer system
- Maintaining and repairing the computer system
- Troubleshooting computers as well as well their associated components
Industrial professional preparations for I.T jobs
This course guides the students to the technical knowledge needed by entry-level field technician, and appeals to different types of learners using a variety of pedagogies. Besides preparing students for the workplace, Aries PC maintenance and repairs Operating systems is aligned to industry endorsed testing objective, giving students a comprehensive look at the material they will be required to understand in order to achieve industry certification.
Operating system course also focuses on past and future technologies as well. This strategy gives students a broader look at current computer technology by examining where it began, how it developed and where it is going. Students that use Aries Pc maintenance and Repair :( Operating system) build a strong understanding of today’s technology because they learn how it developed from past Technology.
The course contents are:
- · Overview of operating systems
- · Computer Resources and Microsoft OS
- · Operating systems installations
- · Introductions to the windows vista operating system
- · Windows networking etc